Core Essentials (CE) and Core Essentials Fast Track (CEFT) Graduation Requirements - Phase 1
Download a helpful graduation checklist.
CE Graduation Checklist
CEFT Graduation Checklist
To achieve the Core Essentials Graduate (CEG) designation, each student must:
1. Complete 77 hours of coursework:
For CE students:
77 course hours including
CE-101: Coach U 101, CE-110: New Coach's Orientation, CE-115 Coaching Ethics, CE-120: Guiding Principles, CE-130: Context for Coaching, CE-140 Coaching Mindset, CE- 210: Listening, CE-212: Language, CE-214: Questioning, CE-218: Messaging, CE-220: Acknowledging, CE-225: Core Skills Practicum, CE-315: Application Practicum, CE-320: Establishing Yourself As a Coach, CE-415 Building Your Personal Foundation (formerly CE-410)
For CEFT students:
77 course hours including
CEFTP-2: Face-to-Face session (which includes CE-110: New Coach's Orientation, CE-115 Coaching Ethics, CE-120: Guiding Principles, CE-130: Context for Coaching, CE-140 Coaching Mindset, CE- 210: Listening, CE-212: Language, CE-214: Questioning, CE-218: Messaging, CE-220: Acknowledging, CE-315: Application Practicum, CE-320: Establishing Yourself As a Coach, CE-415 Building Your Personal Foundation (formerly CE-410)
CEFTP-3: Follow-up Online Course
Additional Course: Online Practicum CE-225 Core Skills Practicum or retake CE-315 Application Practicum
2. Complete and pass the individual course tests and the CE Final Exam (see info regarding Final Exam below in "Graduation Processing")
3. Complete and log a minimum of 20 client coaching hours (minimum of 3 different clients)
4. Agree to uphold ICF's Code of Ethics
5. Complete all these requirements within the 15-month timeframe for CE students, and 6-month timeframe for CEFT students (see Graduation Deadline below).
For CE students: complete all graduation requirements within 15 months of enrollment date
For CEFT students: complete all graduation requirements within 6 months of the LAST day of the Follow up Course - Establishing Yourself as a Coach.
* If the deadline is not met, students may continue their graduation progress by setting up extension fees of $129.00 USD per month until requirements are complete.
Please complete the graduation application below. Once submitted, you will be enrolled into the CE/CEFT Graduation Course where you will complete the final steps to graduation such as completing the Final Exam.
**The online, multiple choice final CE exam has approximately 125 questions, all covering the core material in the program. You must have 80% on the exam to pass. There is no time limit, and you may retake as many times to obtain this score.
PURSUING ICF CERTIFICATION
Graduation from the Core Essentials (CE) or Core Essentials Fast Track (CEFT) fulfills the course-hour portion of requirements toward applying with the International Coach Federation (ICF) for the ACC Level credential using the ACSTH (Accredited Coach Specific Training Hours) application. Additional requirements must be met, see www.coachfederation.org for details.